Roll-Ups

Today’s quick-and-easy lunch is brought to you by my 7 year old!  He was so excited about this lunch because it features his “ham roll-up”…something he feels confident he invented.  You see, often times I’ll serve a few pieces of lunch meat & string cheese to the kids as an after school snack.  One day I turned around and saw my youngest son rolling his lunch meat around his string cheese and eating it like a roll-up.  When I told him that was a great idea he asked if he could make it for his lunch box some day.  So, this morning my little guy came down and made his ham roll-ups and then pulled the rest of the items he wanted included in his lunch.  I helped him assemble everything in his lunch box and when I asked him if I could take a quick picture for the blog he smiled from ear to ear.  He was pretty excited that I was going to share his little lunch featuring his ham roll-up invention with all of my readers.

So, without further ado…my little guy’s lunch today includes: ham/string cheese roll-ups, strawberries/blueberries, almond flour chocolate chip cookies, hard boiled egg, cauliflower, pickles

This entry was posted in gluten free. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Roll-Ups

1. Kim says:

Isn’t it awesome how they’ll choose a healthy meal for themselves? He did a great job!

2. Di says:

Well, this lunch sure does rocks, and so do you! Can’t wait to see more of your lovely lunches!

3. Francine says:

He did a great job indeed! I think i’m going to make this recipe too :D

4. Linda Foster says:

Where can I find that cool container for lunches for my granddaughters… It is just perfect

5. Maria says:

Hi, where could I buy this stainless steel lunch box? I love it!

6. Tira Taylor says:

What kind of container is that? I would like stainless steel ones like it for my children as they like hot lunches and this would help immensely in that endeavor.